Fluids at a Glance:
- North America portfolio
- South America portfolio
- Europe, Middle East, Africa portfolio
- Asia Pacific portfolio
We are at your service to provide further safety information and data needed to make a safe use of ExxonMobil Chemical fluids, Jayflex™ plasticizers, Exxal™ alcohols, ExxonMobil™ neo acids and higher olefins.
Product data is available upon request.Here is an overview of the type of information and data available to you upon request:
Please contact your ExxonMobil Chemical
- Toxicology study results and data;
- Product Health Information Profiles (HIPs);
- Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) and Vapor Hazard Ratio (VHR) values.
- Product physicochemical properties.
- Environmental toxicology study results and data;
- Product Environmental Profiles (PEPs).
- Generic exposure scenarios (GES);
- Product classification and labeling according to the main regulations;
- Regulatory compliance statements related to the use of our products in certain applications.
- Fact sheets that help clarify a number of topics such as OEL and VHR, flammability and static electricity, new fluids identification within REACH, etc.
Please contact your ExxonMobil Chemical sales representative for more information.